Employment at the Siuslaw Public Library District
The Siuslaw Public Library District is not currently hiring. Please check back for future job opportunities.
The Siuslaw Public Library District offers a competitive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance for regular employees working an average of at least 20 hours per week. The library also participates in the Oregon Public Employees Retirement System with qualifying employees automatically enrolled in the program. Available benefits and any cost-sharing varies depending on employee's classification and schedule worked and will constitute part of the job offer made to successful applicants.
To complete the Siuslaw Public Library Job Application electronically:
1. Download the form to your desktop before filling it out.
2. Save the application once you have completed it.
3. Email the complete application, and, if applicable, veterans' preference materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to: ATTN: Employment, Siuslaw Public Library District, 1460 9th Street, Florence, OR 97439.
4. Application must be received prior to any announced deadline for consideration.
5. Accompanying materials, including a resume and cover letter, will not be considered unless specifically requested by the library.
Applications that are not for a specific job announcement will be held for six months.
Siuslaw Public Library District provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion or religious expression, age, sex, national origin, marital or family status, disability status, genetics, political affiliation, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.